Followers
Monday, 11 March 2019
March 11
People in this generation hardly walk to where they have to go. They either go on a bike or a vehicle. I di not walk around my community because I live in a ranch where there are wild coyotes. When I go over my friends house we do walk to where we want to go. If in the culture the people walk a lot I say they are very energized humans. For cultures who rarely go walking I say they are sloths, very lazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 15
Something I learned from the Masterpiece Academy that was interesting was that many people don’t believe in god due to science or family liv...
-
1. What is the difference between West and East Egg? 2. How come Tom broke Myrtle’s nose? 3. What are 2 rumors the people say about Gatsby...
-
I want to learn more about the character, Mongrat, in book Fahrenheit 451. I am aiming for a B in my class. To get a B, I’ll read more on th...
-
A person who is important in my life would be my aunt, dad, & my grandma. If I found out that I would speak with them any longer, I woul...
No comments:
Post a Comment