Followers
Monday, 8 April 2019
April 8
So today I turned in my history project. It was about the timeline of the Cold War. I love history, so I took things into my own hands. Instead of using a crappy paper, I used part of a cardboard box. I drew all the images on it, spelled out Cold War: timeline with stickers, & put in the information in order. I was so excited and happy doing this project. Honestly I rather do a history project than a chemistry one. The excitement is not there when I do other projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
May 15
Something I learned from the Masterpiece Academy that was interesting was that many people don’t believe in god due to science or family liv...
-
1. What is the difference between West and East Egg? 2. How come Tom broke Myrtle’s nose? 3. What are 2 rumors the people say about Gatsby...
-
I want to learn more about the character, Mongrat, in book Fahrenheit 451. I am aiming for a B in my class. To get a B, I’ll read more on th...
-
A person who is important in my life would be my aunt, dad, & my grandma. If I found out that I would speak with them any longer, I woul...
No comments:
Post a Comment